Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pace Family Sneak Peek

The photo session with the Pace Family was truly an adventure. We were 20 minutes into the session when we got attacked by Yellow Jackets. Big sister got stung on the head and she didn't even cry! She is such a brave "big girl". Little sister and Mom got away without being stung. I got stung once. My niece, Cheyanne, who was acting as my personal assistant for the day, got stung 4 times. The worst was "Dad" as he is the one who stepped on the nest. I am not sure what the total was but I am sure it was at least 10. Last I heard, all were doing fine.

We took a snack break and calmed our nerves for a bit before heading back outside to finish up our session. Despite the bee stings, I had a wonderful time with this family and I can't wait to chase the girls around their yard again.

































I almost forgot to mention that during our snack break, "Dad" showed me the old cemetery in the woods on their property. There are only three tombstones that you can still read the engraving on. This is possibly one of the creepiest messages I have ever read on one. It reads "Remember youth as you pass by. As you are now so once was I. As I am now so you must be. Prepare for Death and follow me."



2 comments:

Helen Pace said...

Thank you for coming and capturing the personalities of our girls! I am super excited to see the rest of the photos - did you catch one of the crazy bees swarming? ;)

LingerLong Photography said...

I wish I had taken photos of the bees...especially the ones on Dave's back! But I was so busy worrying about the girls and Cheyanne that I didn't even think about taking photos at that moment. Those would have been some crazy photos though!