Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Good-bye Preschool, Hello, Kindergarten!

I am always amazed at how quickly the months of summer pass me by. In April I start preparing for a busy and fun filled summer with my preschool students. In May I send home letters and reminders and I redecorate my classroom, giving it a Summer-y feel. June we hit the ground running with our Summer plans. The next thing I know it's August and I am preparing to send my 5 year olds off to Kindergarten or "big school" as they prefer to call it. One of the things I do for my "parents" each year is to create CD's containing all of the photos I have taken of their child(ren) during their time in my classroom. I am in the process of organizing my photo files, preparing to burn them onto discs and I have come across several "favorites" that I couldn't resist sharing.







0 comments: