Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Project: 365


Friday is my birthday (yes I am aware that it falls on "Friday the 13Th" so lets get it over with, give me that chorus of "oohs" and "uh-ohs" that I hear every time this is mentioned). I am entering the last year of my twenties and, while age is just a number to me and I actually am one of those odd people that enjoy ageing, I have to admit I am a little sad to realize that my twenties are almost gone. A lot has happened to me during this past decade of my life; I fell in love with and married a wonderful man. My grandmother passed away. I gained a couple of new family members in the form of pets. I lost some friendships. I rebuilt some friendships. I went from being a preschool teacher to being a mechanic shop supervisor, then back to being a preschool teacher. The most recent big event was suffering the loss of my mother and learning how to continue living my life without her guidance, support, love, encouragement, and most of all, friendship.

In honor of this, my final year as a 20-something,and in the honor of my Mother who even in death is my greatest teacher, I have decided to do a 365 Project. (Click here for an explanation of what a 365 project is.) This is my way of making sure I take the time to truly cherish the good, the bad, the silly, the serious, the odd and the "normal" (whatever that may be) of my 29 year old, day to day life.

Project start date: August 14Th, 2010.

Bookmark my blog and check back often.

0 comments: