Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, February 14, 2011

A non-Valentine related post on Valentine's Day

This weekend was a monumental one - my best friend turned 30!


We have been best friends since we were in Elementary school. (That's a little over 20 years - something we are very proud of.) She and her boyfriend planned a night of fajitas and dancing - it was a huge success and a good time was had by all who attended. This makes me even more excited for my 30th. :)

In other news...

My husband has been spending even more time in the garage. This time the project was taking a dump bed off of one truck and putting in another. A task most said was impossible. This is not the thing to tell him - it just makes him even more determined. After several nights of dealing with a mess like this.....




















....the truck is finished and works great. (He loves proving people wrong and I love bragging about what a mechanical genius he is.)






I had a visitor at work today. Amanda Metcalf of Little White House Designs dropped off my new sign. I am in love with it - it matches my office perfectly. I haven't decided exactly where to hang it yet, and since my office still isn't entirely done, I just propped it up on a shelf to take the photo. I really need a week off of work to get this room finished! I am so inspired by the new sign that I have a new blog and website design idea. I can't wait to get to work on it. Thanks again Amanda, I really do love it!



We are supposed to have beautiful weather all week. Hopefully this will inspire me to get the camera out and capture more moments. I have been in such a "funk" lately. It's totally time to break out of it....

0 comments: