Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, February 11, 2011

My Portrait Session with Boudoir Allure Photography


I really am NOT a vain person but I had to share these with you guys.

One of my dearest friends is a phenomenal photographer. She is inspiration and I admire her work very much. (You can check out her work at Kaelee Denise Photography). She recently ventured out of the world of family and wedding portraiture and into the world of Boudoir. She approached me about scheduling a session with her and allowing her to use some of my images in her advertising. I reluctantly agreed - being a plus sized girl, I don't really enjoy showing off my assets.

I am so glad that I allowed her to talk me into it! We had a blast at the session (loud music, dancing and laughter are apparently all it takes to get my courage up). She made me feel beautiful and the images are stunning!I honestly can't stop looking at them and showing them off. This has been such an eye opener for me. I have never seen myself as beautiful, until now.

Thanks Kaelee - my new found confidence is sure to take me great places. :)

I encourage all of you phenomenal women to step up and schedule a session with Boudoir Photography (Click here for her website).

0 comments: