Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mother Nature has been kind to us lately.

Let's hear a round of applause for Mother Nature! She provided us with a much needed break from the cold weather with sunny days where we reached record highs in the low 70's. I could hardly believe it was still February.

Today we were back down in the 50's but that didn't keep me and my preschool class indoors. We decided to soak up some more sunshine since it's supposed to start raining tomorrow.

Here are a few pictures from my life over the past couple of weeks...

(Preschool pix......)










(Personal Pix...A Weekend In Gatlinburg, TN)





(That's my big sister up there. I started to do the ropes course, totally chickened out. I am a wimp. LOL)

0 comments: