Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Project 365: Days 23 thru 29


Sept. 5, 2010: Day 23
We (Ron, Darcie, Helen, Cheyanne, Sarah and I) spent the day wandering around downtown Asheville. It was a great chance to spend some time with some wonderful friends. The highlight of the day was when Darcie and I were finally able to present Helen with the book we made for her while I was visiting Darcie last spring. Did I mention that Helen, Darcie and I have known each other since Kindergarten?!?!




Sept. 6, 2010: Day 24
I captured this sweet moment while I was eating lunch in my favorite not-so-secret-spot in the forest today. I love living and working so close to the forest.







Sept. 7, 2010: Day 25
Peaceful moments like this don't happen very often in my house. So, when they do, I make sure to capture them with my camera.













Sept. 8, 2010: Day 26
I have a deep love for all things wild, including wildflowers.








Sept. 9, 2010: Day 27
It was a beautiful evening for a ride on the Blue Ridge Parkway.











Sept. 10, 2010: Day 28
I planted my first butterfly garden this year. Tonight, I saw my first butterfly enjoying my flowers.











Sept. 11, 2010: Day 29
Sisterly love.

0 comments: