Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, March 4, 2011

My Big Sis is 40!



I know she doesn't look it, but I promise you she really is 40. (I have no idea how she manages to look younger with each passing year. I guess she just lucked out in the gene pool.) In honor of her big day, she threw a slumber party that was better than any you have ever been to. We had tons of food, great cocktails, a Wii dance-off, Playstation 2 Karaoke, board games and lots and lots of silliness. The house was filled with girlish giggling and fits of laughter. A great time was had by all and it was an honor to be a part of her special day. I love you sis!

Here are a few pictures of our fun-filled evening...


Remember that post about our trip to Gatlinburg, TN and the Moonshine distillery we visited? Well, we put that Moonshine to good use.












The birthday girl singing along to some random 80's song.









"Girls just want to have fu-un!"








On a whole other topic: I stopped by my Mother and Grandmother's graves before heading to Charlotte for my sister's big day. I wanted to check on the state of their floral arrangments. Imagine my surprise when I discovered this little beauty. Thanks Mom and Nanny, I hear you loud and clear. (And to think that this was on February 25th!)

0 comments: