Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Such A Slacker...

So obviously my 365 plan didn't work out the way I had hoped.
I have always had a bad habit of not following through with things.
I was hoping this would be different.
That for once I could stick with something long enough to accomplish a goal that I had set on my own.
Oh well, I refuse to beat myself up over it.
Instead, I am going to regroup and start fresh.
Instead of a daily photo capturing the final year of my 20's, I will just post random photos as I get a chance.
I will also continue to post sneak peeks of portrait sessions.

Here are a few photos taken over the past 3 months that kind of some up my life. . .


Buck's favorite thing to do with our favorite kidos....Tractor rides!!!









This is what happens when you let a 2 year old help you feed the puppy. (I promise I didn't let him eat any of the puppies food and the puppy didn't mind the company while eating - she's been well trained.)




Will someone please tell Roxy that she has grown enough and can stop now? Thanks.














I have started making "Lens Buddies". These are great for taking photos of kidos...really get's their attention.






I don't know which I should be more concerned about... the fact that I am currently addicted to converse or the fact that I actually took a photo of them all?



Drink .... Wat-AAAHHHH!!! (Thanks to my sis, Jody, for introducing me to the coolest water ever!)















One more for today. I promise to post some more soon. I also have several fun collages to post from recent Portrait session. :)

Here's it is... The Jones Family Portrait, 2010!

2 comments:

New Leaf said...

love the pics.... turns out riding the tractor with Buck is one of Sam's favorite things too. Thanks for not letting him eat Roxy's food, it looks like he may have tried it if you would have let him...

New Leaf said...

love the pics... turns out riding the tractor with Buck is one of Sam's favorite things too. Thanks for not letting him try Roxy's food, looks as if he would have tasted it given the opportunity. keep the great pics coming...