Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yet Another Video for My Educational Technologies Class

So, as most of you know, I am a bit of an over achiever. On top of working full time at a preschool, part time at a group home, and starting my own photography business,I am taking 3 college courses this semester. One of those courses is "Educational Technologies". I must admit that this class sounded a lot more fun than it is turning out to be. Unfortunately, it's geared toward the population that has very little or no digital technologies experience. The assignments, thus far, have not challenged me very much but I have been enjoying them none-the-less. Here is a little video I needed to create for class. Seeing as it's St. Patrick's Day - I went with a "Leprechaun" theme.

*All students involved are displayed with parental permission.

0 comments: